Pages

Studio 53, Focused on D Business












Entertainment Macco reached out to Kwasi Robinson of Studio 53 to get his side of the story regarding the lyrical war which sparked by Squeezy Rankin.  Kwasi was accused of being the instigator by both Jah Bami (in his interview with EM) and Khari Kill (in his lyrical response to Squeezy Rankin), in addition to that the riddim which the “diss” was recorded on was produced and recorded by Studio 53. Some say that there are two sides to a story but the truth is, the sides are determined by the number of people involved. 








Entertainment Macco: So how long has Studio 53 been around?
Kwasi Robinson: “Officially 5 years but we have been doing it for 6 years, our first year we were underground.”

Entertainment Macco: 
What role do you play in this studio?
Kwasi Robinson:“I am the owner/CEO”

Entertainment Macco: Tell me who are some of the artistes that are part of the studio 53 family?
Kwasi Robinson: We have done a lot of work for many artistes, they are too many to name but some are Isasha, Million Voice, King David, Mr. King, Devon Matthews, Chucky, J Square, Musique and Nemisis.” 

Entertainment Macco:
 
How does this whole riddim thing work so an artist comes to the studio and he wants to "ride a riddim" what happens next?

Kwasi Robinson: 
“We are still trying to find the correct model, sometimes it ends up being expensive; sometimes if I charge an artiste one price it usually ends up being much more to market their product. Sometimes an artiste comes with an idea and then we build a riddim and go from there, an example of this would be “Special to me” by Jah Melody, that riddim had four artistes and we ended up with twenty-one because people really liked it.”

Entertainment Macco:
 
Ahha…that is understandable

Kwasi Robinson: 
“So sometimes we build a riddim for one artiste and others end up having interest in it and after discussions, we may decide to extend the riddim to other artistes or sometimes a riddim is built with the expectation of having multiple artistes in it. It is a work in progress and we are still looking for that model to figure out how to lock the market….”


Entertainment Macco:
 
The riddim that Squeezy Ranking  and Jah Bami, sang there songs on, I was told that you guys are the producers, did you guys give them the riddim with the intention of a clash?

Kwasi Robinson:
“It was never my real intention to encourage any artiste to sing anything but they have the right to express themselves that way so it would have been wrong of me to try to suppress that.”




Entertainment Macco:
We noticed that you were the one that uploaded the first Squeezy video on FB, with this action one would think that you were pushing this clash

Kwasi Robinson:
 
“I am promoting the music that is coming out of my studio so I have an obligation to my company to promote the music that comes out. It wasn’t to incite people to answer back but you know strange enough that  riddim has eight other songs on it before Squeezy but this one got the most amount of attention.”

Entertainment Macco: Did you know what Squeezy's intentions were when he came to the studio?

Kwasi Robinson: 
“Contrary to popular belief, I didn’t even hear the song until it was completed, it was just a few minutes before the video was shot.”

Entertainment Macco: 
How come?
Kwasi Robinson: 
“I don’t usually listen to every song that is being done at the studio. I have three engineers working out of Studio 53, which are Lava, Penco, Spectacular and then there is my Co-owner Jabari Charles. My role is not to supervise every single thing that they do here. I wasn’t even aware that it was being recorded but when I did hear the song I agreed that we should go with it.”
Entertainment Macco: I was told that it was Lava who was responsible for this particular recording, was he aware of Squeezy’s intentions?
Kwasi Robinson:“Lava did you know about Squeezy’s intentions? (Kwasi asks Lava during the interview) Yes he knew what was happening when Squeezy came to the studio.”








Entertainment Macco: Do you think it was ethical to allow him to attack the artistes that helped build studio 53?
Kwasi Robinson:It would be unethical for me to not allow an artiste to express himself; I believe that things grow out of controversy. It was a nice battle for them to engage in and I saw it as a positive lyrical battle. It being unethical wasn’t even a thought because everyone gained from what was happening. The fans were loving it the artiste were showing off their skills.”

Entertainment Macco:
 Is it true that both Jah Bami and Khari Kill both play an instrumental part in building the studios' reputation?
Kwasi Robinson:“What I would say is that I have master ownership of over 300 songs in six years from many artistes and every artiste helped build Studio 53 so I cannot judge that, people have to decide for themselves. We not at an established level as yet, our reputation is still growing because we are still growing…”

Entertainment Macco:
 What does master ownership mean?
Kwasi Robinson:“I own it.”

Entertainment Macco:
 I know that but what does that mean?
Kwasi Robinson:“In the earlies Studio 53 acted as a record label instead of a recording studio, so I own over 300 songs including some from Jah Bami and Khari Kill.”
 

Entertainment Macco: 
Off course you know I am going to ask you about this lyrical war between Squeezy Rankin, Jah Bami and Khari Kill, what is you take on this battle?
Kwasi Robinson:“I am more waiting until the dust clears and the post mortem..I am seeing the results already but off course as a business owner I want to see those results turn into money. I am watching to see if this is a model that can be used in the industry…”


Entertainment Macco: 
Both Jah Bami (in his interview with EM) and Khari Kill (in his first response) suggested that you were the instigator, is there any truth to the allegation?
Kwasi Robinson:“I taking this stance it is not that I instigated it but at the end of the day most of the things in the industry involves me. Even if I am not directly involved in it I am a part of it. Regardless of what happened or how, I will still be labeled as the instigator. I not sure exactly where they are coming from.”

Entertainment Macco: What happened to the relationship that you had with both Jah Bami and Khari Kill? What went wrong?

Kwasi Robinson:
“It is not that something went wrong, people grow apart; Khari touring, Bami was doing his thing in Tempo and now he is unto his Radio station and I am fixing myself here in Trinidad; I am pursuing my studies and other business ventures. I am saying this from my stand point I not sure about others but that is how I feel.”

Entertainment Macco: Khari expressed his disappointment in you and studio 53 (according to his video response), when he spoke about him mentioning his number of songs on the compilation when compared to Squeezy Ranking, Do you think you breached the producer/artiste privacy "code"?

Kwasi Robinson:
“That belief is false and the interaction came via the web when he posted up comments below on the artwork for the riddim. I didn’t even see it at first; people called me and told me about it because the comments were posted up. He posted derogatory comments, it wasn’t like he called me over the phone and told me over the phone and I went and destroyed the artwork to do over new ones…”

Entertainment Macco:
 Did you add more of his songs to the compilation?

Kwasi Robinson:
 
“No, he asked for his song to be removed and I added Shade Mischief the compilation wasn’t to sell but it was for fans because they kept on asking.”


Entertainment Macco:
 
Do you think that the studio's involvement in this clash will affect it's success?
Kwasi Robinson: 
“I don’t believe that anything could affect our success once we have life we will have success, what we have is brand power, people only watching the clash but studio 53 have been doing a lot..television production etc…”
Entertainment Macco:
 
Do you think the effect will be positive or negative? 
Kwasi Robinson: 
“The fans are involved so I am happy..it will have an effect but not profound…we never really had anything like this happening in the local industry in recent times so I have to wait for the post mortem.”


Entertainment Macco:
 
Does studio 53 have any intention of mending the relationship that was built with Jah Bami and Khari Kill?
Kwasi Robinson: 
“It’s about doing good business and making cultural change. It’s not about feelings it’s about business once it is positive change. I have worked with people that I don’t like and vice versa but it comes with the territory and it is normal. To me there is nothing to be mended, they are very good artistes and I hope they share that sentiment because if they have good business I am willing so I will say Yes.”


Entertainment Macco: 
Is this the first time studio 53 has allowed artistes to record this style of music at the studio?
Kwasi Robinson: 
It has been done before but I guess it is all about the right timing for this kind of stuff.”

Entertainment Macco:
 Is it something that would continue occurring?
Kwasi Robinson: 
“Again I don’t really be in the studio, I deal with the business and when I come back in the studio and I hear something that could be a hit I will run with it. There are a few projects that I work on but I don’t sit down and manifest stuff. I am trying to develop the brand. So basically it depends on the product.”


Entertainment Macco: 
So Squeezy second song, he starts of by saying everyone knows that you are Gay, is this true?

Kwasi Robinson: 
“I am not gay, I know that for sure and that is not even an issue for me and I have no issue with gay people either.”

Entertainment Macco:
Well since you are not don’t you think it is a serious disrespect that Squeezy would try to bring your sexual orientation into question? Are you and Squeezy at war?

Kwasi Robinson: 
“It is not the worst comment I have ever heard, it is nothing to me, people say all kinds of things about other people; Obama and other presidents are always being targeted.  I am not going to take time to answer people who make derogatory statements what I will keep on doing is good business”


Entertainment Macco: 
Clash in the music good thing or bad thing for an artiste career?

Kwasi Robinson: 
Not even good but it is a great thing….there were always battles and will always be, that is what life is about, we need something to focus on. As humans we don’t have that animal instinct but the battle keeps us hungry and searching so it is really great for artistes. Biggie Tupac, Kanye, Jay Z, Nas and Eminem have all been part of it. There was and always will be controversy but we have to be a mature audience to understand what is happening. It builds the art form.”


Entertainment Macco: 
This very verbally violent type of music, History has shown us how this can spiral out of control and turn in to real life violence, Do you think this will happen in this situation?

Kwasi Robinson:
I really can’t answer that I am really not sure but I am hoping not. Then again you never know what people are thinking and what evil thoughts are going through their minds. I am just trying to effect change in the industry but I am not giving up what I know is my true destiny; to become a leader in the industry to fear. I am not fearful but I am conscious of where it can go. If I become a target then so be it. People want to kill the pope and all he does is pray.”


Entertainment Macco: 
Did any of the artistes involved pay to "ride the riddim"?

Kwasi Robinson: 
“We have a business arrangement with them and that is all I can say on this matter”

Entertainment Macco: We all see Studio 53 as a real life business, how do you plan to make money from this sought of situation? Do you include the clash on your riddim compilations?

Kwasi Robinson:
Right now we are exploring all business options so only time will tell the final approach we will take.”

Entertainment Macco: As producers what advice would you give to aspiring producer trying to get into to the Caribbean entertainment circuit?

Kwasi Robinson:
“Just work hard and that may sound so ClichĂ© but it is the only way you could do it. The amount of things I sacrificed to get to where I am going; school, relationships and family. I took my form 5 graduation money to buy equipment so I never went to a graduation. It is all about hard work and dedication.”

Entertainment Macco: Thank you Kwasi for your time.

Kwasi Robinson:
“It was my pleasure.”
Entertainment Macco: Is there anything else you would like to say?
Kwasi Robinson:“If any one wants to get in contact with me they can do so by calling me at 1-868-356-0687. Haha. Also look out for “Hard local count down” on Gayelle the channel."


You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
31 Responses
  1. gravatar Anonymous

    he a bachanalist.

  2. gravatar Gaycee need to stop tell lie

    U drink up the Ungrateful Soup, yuh fat bastard. Go in d gym n lose some weight now. Stop trying to be a Diplomatic prick and talk the truth. And as far as the GAY part is concerned why would everyone including your own artiste that u encouraged to jump out in the clash say it??? maybe we should ask yuh "DADDY" Mikey if u really gay! ha ha

  3. gravatar Anonymous

    #2 is either Bami or Khari...lmao...soooo much anger!
    He is a businessman but there should be some level of loyalty though he should have never allowed Squeezy to diss them boys in the studio...when he heard it he should have said no...

    THE END

  4. gravatar Anonymous

    Very professional response from Kwasi. Good job EM!

  5. gravatar #3 u dumb

    @#3 I am not either of the mentioned artistes but a mere fan of good music. U should keep yuh mouth closed if u dont know that for sure

  6. gravatar Anonymous

    So that is Kwasi, he looking Gay in trute yes

  7. gravatar Anonymous

    Let's make it very clear, studio 53 nor kwasi owns jah bami or khari's music. Kwasi where is your proof of ownership?

  8. gravatar Joy

    Kwasi, lets not turn this into a legal battle now! Let me make it very clear...you or your studio DO NOT own the copywright to ANY of Jah Bami's music. Please educate yourself on the ownership of MASTERS. Lets make another thing very clear...Jah Bami was NEVER signed to Studio 53, whether Studio53 operated as a label or not (and that is debatable because a label usually assists financially in pushing an artist's brand) . Let me know what contractual agreement you entered into with Jah Bami's management team to back up any of your statements! Don't get caught up in your own hype!!!!!

  9. gravatar Anonymous

    Oh Boi...this looks like bacchanal all over again.....lmao
    Kwasi defend yourself baby boy

  10. gravatar Anonymous

    LOL Kwesi JOy put u in r place boi. And EM u have real typos where u have "off" instead of "of"....there is a difference.

  11. gravatar Malika

    Very professionally done Kwesi.

  12. Anonymous #1O, Thank you for pointing that out. I am aware that there is a difference, maybe you could point out to me where the error was made and the "Real" typos that you are seeing?

    Thank you
    EM

  13. gravatar Anonymous

    EM, this is #10, i didnt mean any disrespect hun, just letting u know that i noticed that in more than 1 case u had off instead of of...i loveeeeeeeeeeee ur articles typo or not!! keep up maccoing :)

  14. No offence taken, I just wanted you to point out where the errors were made so they could be adjusted..

    Thanks for the feedback and keep on reading..lots more in store

  15. gravatar masters

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_recording

  16. gravatar Anonymous

    Bami, Khari and these other artistes playing ballers when they ain't have master ownership...lmao
    The only reason Kwasi would claim he owns it is either because he paid for it, bought it, or the artistes did not pay....
    I wonder who is the loser now?

  17. gravatar Another Studio Owner

    kwesi, #15 and #16 according to wikipedia -"A master recording is an original recording, from which copies may be made. When recording on to magnetic or digital tape, the original tape is known as the master tape. When recording on to a computer hard disk, it is known as session files. A multitrack recording master tape, disk or computer files on which productions are developed (or captured, in a live session) for later mixing, is known as the multi-track master, while the tape, disk or computer files holding a mix (mono, stereo or Surround) is called a mixed master".

    In this day an age most studios use the session files method. The cost associated with producing a master includes but are not limited to: studio costs, engineering costs, artist and singers recording fees, mixing fees, audio mastering costs etc. If a studio, production company or record company has not met all the costs associate with financing the master, then they are not legally the owners of the master. I am very certain that no 'young' studio has paid any artist to record on their riddims or tracks, including you all, therefore there is no sole owner of the master.

    this is a very grey area in music but a very important aspect to know. If no contract is drawn up between the parties involved or there is no defined or documented financing that meets all these costs, then the master is co-owned by both studio and artist /manager.

    Before a label distributes a track, a Master Recording Licence must be filled out defining the legal owners of the master and each of the production costs listed above must be met, therefore if studio 53 operated or is still operating as a label and distributing /selling tracks, albums, compilations, singles or riddims produced by them, an agreement must be signed by the talent before the sale (this is aside from royalties which is an all new discussion).

    I own a studio as well and this was something I learnt the hard way.

  18. gravatar JAH BAMI

    KWASI OWNS NOTHING, YOU SEE WAT HE SAID ONLY 5 YRS STUDIO 53 EXIST... I HAVE BEEN DOING MY MUSIC FOR OVER 15YRS... IF IT WASNT FOR ME OR KHARI STUDIO53 WOULD HAVE REMAINED UNDERGROUND... I AND KHARI TOOK OUR MONEY AND MADE THEM A BRAND... #16 U ARE A WATCH FACE ASSHOLE I JAH BAMI SAY SO...I DONT PLAY BALLER THING I AM WHO I AM... ANGELO OWNS ALL HIS MUSIC AND I OWN MINE, I WROTE ALL MY MUSIC SO THERE U OWNS NUTTEN... AND FOR THT EVERY TRACK THT I RECORDED ON STUDIO 53 IM TAKING THEM ALL BACK AND PUT THEM ON OTHER PRODUCTIONS AND IF I HEAR STUDIO 53 RELEASE ANY OF MY MUSIC FROM TODAY ON... WE WILL SEE WHO REALLY OWNS SHIT. I JAH BAMI SAY SO... SO STUDIO 53 DO NOT LET ME EMBRASS U ILLERATE NOW UPCOMING BUSINESS BOYS.. WHEN KWASI WAS NURSING I WAS RECORDING. SO ALL U JAH BAMI HATERS KISS MY ASS.. AND U D REST OF ARTISTE FROM TRINI WHO DISRESPECTFUL.. JUST KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A WORK PERMIT.. SO WATCH ALLYUH FUCKING MOUTH. TALK DONE.

  19. gravatar JAH BAMI

    AND FROM NOW ON LET IT B KNOWN THAT EVERY PRODUCER FROM STUDIO 53 WILL HAVE TO PAY ME JAH BAMI TO RECORD... SO HAVE YUH MONEY IF U WANNA DO BUSINESS, I DONT CARE WAT NO WATCH FACE GIRL/BOY HAVE TO SAY... WE GLOBAL!!! IF I DIDNT ANSWER SQUEEZY THIS WOULD HAVE GONE AND NOBODY WOULD,VE PAID ANY ATTENTION TO IT... SO DONT BITE THE HANDS THAT BEEN FEEDING U IDIOT. I HIDE MYSELF FROM NO ONE, I HAVE THE PROOF TO BACK EVERYTHING I SAYING, U ENCOURAGED SQUEEZY IN FOLLY AND HE TURN AROUND AND EXPOSED U. STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF INTO SOMEONE U ARE NOT... ANGELO GONE SO NO MORE STUDIO 53.

  20. gravatar JOE MILITANT

    @ JAH BAMI..I KEEP HEARING THE WORD GLOBAL AND INTERNATIONAL.....CAN YOU DEFINE THE MEANING 4 ME?......CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU BECAME GLOBAL.....I HOPE IT'S NOT B'CUZ YOU RESIDE IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF GLOBAL....YOU ARE A TUFF ARTIST STRIVING TO REACH STARDOM,YOU ARE NOT THERE YET BUT I DO THINK ONE DAY YOU WILL BE.DON'T EXALT YOURSELF AND LOOSE YOUR MEDZ.....KEEP STRIVING.**PRODUCERS NEED ARTIEST AND ARTIEST NEED PRODUCERS**
    JOE MILITANT

  21. gravatar JAH BAMI

    @JOE MILITANT u been looking for my attention for long time now... GLOBAL MEANS WHEN U HAVE MUSIC PLAYING ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM ARFICA 2 BELIZE AND YOU R TOURING TO THESE PLACES AND MAKING MONEY... INTERNATIONAL MEANS WHEN U ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH OTHER NATIONALS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND YOUR BUSINESS IS KNOWN ALL OVER...UNLIKE U I AM NOT STRIVING FOR STARDOM, IF U FEEL BEING ON MTV OR BET IS STARDOM THEN U LOST... I KNOW FOR A FACT MOST PRODUCER HAVE TO PAY CERTAIN ARTISTS TO VOICE THEIR RIDDIMS, SO WHEN ARTISTS LIKE KHARI KILL OR ANY OTHER ARTISTS WHO HAVE GLOBAL ATTENTION VOICE YOUR RIDDIM FOR FREE, WHERE U AS A PRODUCER MAKING MONEY... U SHOULD HAVE SOME FORM OF GRADITUDE, CAUSE NOW OUR FANS OUTSIDE TRINI SEARCH FOR OUR NEW MUSIC AND THTS HOW PROUDCERS GET HEARD... I AM A MUSICIAN WHO PRODUCES MY OWN MUSIC SO I DONT NEED NO SMALL MINDED PRODUCERS DOING NOTHING FOR ME... GLOBAL IS WHEN SOMEONE LIKE SQUEEZY WAS NEVER KNOWN OUTSIDE THE US AND I JAH BAMI AND KHARI KILL ANSWERED HIM AND OUR FANS GLOBALLY GOT A CHANCE TO KNOW HIM... JUST LIKE WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO FOR U... SO CAREFUL WAT U ASK FOR, CAUSE I CAN MAKE U GLOBAL IN A BLINK OF AN EYE, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS RESPOND TO YOUR SONG U TRIED GETTING ATTENTION WITH... I SUGGEST U HOLD A MEDZ

  22. gravatar JOE MILITANT

    @BAMI..Looking 4 your attention....well not really.I was really looking 4 your fans attention but since i got your attention,it aint no sceen.GLOBAL?well i live 2 hours away from brooklyn and i never heard your music play on the radio,clubs etc etc..nah ah lie, ah was in ah basement party and ah hear you on REGGAE ALLSTARS thats the only time i hear heard your voice.I have been belize,barbados never heard your voice,i have been Chicago,NewOrleans,Atlanta,Baltimore,Carolina, California,Delaware,New Jersey and still i never heard of Jah Bami.So that why i asked that Question.... Is Jah Bami a TUFF Artist ?..YEAH...Ask my Comrades,I lost 1000 U.S betting that Jah Bami would lyrically kill Squeezy Rankin.Lyrically could Jah Bami stand in front of Joe Militant?ITS GLOBALLY Advised You Don't You Will Get Crushed....Go Ask Your Inner Self,He Will Give You A Different Answer Than Your BIGG EGO.....Dont Loose Your MEDZ

  23. gravatar JAH BAMI

    @ MIGHTY BIG JOE... YOU LOST 1000 BETTING THT I CANT MURDER SQUEEZY LYRICALLY...HAHAHAHA I GUESS U BET FOR SQUEEZY CAUSE NUMBERS DONT LIE, PPL DO... GO CHK THE VIDEOS AGAIN IDIOT BOI... THE LIKES IS WAT WE COUNTING NOT PERSONAL OPINIONS OR WHO GENERALLY DONT LIKE ME... SO IF U LOST 1000 BETTING ON ME IS EITHER U CANT READ OR REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. I SAID GLOBAL NOT JUST THE PLACES U MENTIONED MOST OF THEM ARE NAMES IN THE US... I LOVE U HATERS, U DONT EVEN KNOW WATS UR ISSUE WITH ME BUT CLEARLY U HAVE ONE... AGAIN ME RESPONDING TO U WILL ONLY GIVE U THE EXPOSURE U LOOKING FOR... WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN. GET YOUR WEIGHT UP YOUNING, UR NOT IN MY LEAGUE NOR ZONE... IS MY INNER SELF TELLING ME SATAN WILL ALWAYS TRY TO WAR AGAINST JAH YOUTH THEM... SO I COULD MAKE U FAMOUS BUT UR NOT WORTH MY TIME... GOOGLE JAH BAMI AND READ ABOUT ME IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES... BECAREFUL WAT U WISH FOR, I HAVE A HABIT WHERE I LOVE TO EMBARRASS THE PAGANS WHO TRY 2 WAR FOR NO REASON. KNOW WAT U WARRING ABOUT B4 U THROW SUCKER PUNCHES. MY HEAVENS WILL ALWAYS B CLEAR. YUHZEEMEH!!!

  24. gravatar Anonymous

    yooooo bami, who the hell is Joe millitant now? all of a sudden everybody looking for shine. i living new york and i never hear bout he. dem good weeee!

  25. gravatar Anonymous

    Ras Jah Bami, your music is very popular in Ethiopia, when will you be here?

  26. gravatar Anonymous

    Aye bami, ignore dem idiot boy dem.... dem looking for fame through you. who de hell is joe?

  27. gravatar Anonymous

    I think studio 53 got caught up in the hype and you can't blame Kwasi but I give him wrong for not considering the respect aspect..Like you don't bite the hand that feed you and it seems like that is what Kwasi did. I understand his rationale but I do not think it was the best thing he could have done.

  28. gravatar JOE MILITANT

    @ Bami..lolllll....{ IDIOT BOI ]...lolll...Hoss you like rel F@#K up talk dadda, you have me laughing over here wid that one...Rasta i don't have an issue with U..I just vex cuz ah loss ah 1000 dollars,thats all...Look at it this way,if it was the other way around and U bet money on me and i let U down you must feel ah way too,ENT?...BUT BIGGER THAN THAT,I rate you as an artist..U Dig..Am not here to discredit U...Am here to Lyrically Motivate U...So Dont Call Di Militant ah HATER cuz i will Lyrically CREMATE U....lo...Rasta U cant take people words to seriously cuz yo hair will get Gray Fast..I don't think Squeezy have ah Problem with Jah Bami.I think Squeezy just luv Irritating U wid his WORDS,thats all....And I know Jah Bami,Khari Kill and Squeezy Rankin know Joe Militant is ah BAD LYRICIST FROM TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO,So U cant Disturb MY MEDZ WITH THAT,YOUR IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE SHIT...lol....So Breddz doh watch no face...Ah Have Big SHOT COMING YOUR WAY WHEN U HEAR IT U GOING AN BAWL.PREPARE.

  29. gravatar Anonymous

    I agree with 27, kwesi only looking for fame. what else going on for dem studio 53 boys. now randel is part of that crew after backyard throw him out for theifing so dat cyar be good.

  30. gravatar Anonymous

    bami who is this idiot millitant? dem fellas really go do anything just to be known. i sure he didnt even have $10 to by he tampons he talking about betting $1000. millitant you feel u is 50 cents, you want to war with everybody. i hear d piece a crap you record and you talkin big. fall back bredda. you so out of your league

  31. gravatar candace

    lol 30 tell joe millitant to fall back. yeah joe fall back! where you come from

Leave a Reply