Pages

Slammer airs out "Dirty Laundry"





Airing out someone's laundry is not always a cause for bacchanal unless it is dirty. Just a couple days ago Entertainment Macco heard a song from Slammer Cutter and the content made it necessary for us to approach him to get the "tory" on who's "Dirty Laundry" he was exposing in his new release. Slammer Cutter is best known for his songs "Hangover" and "D Fan" (collaboration with Kerwin Du Bois). Speaking of Kerwin Du Bois, after this interview we reached out to him to see if he would be interested in commenting on Slammer's ExposĂ© but he declined. Here goes:




Entertainment Macco: Who is Slammer Cutter?
Slammer Cutter: "Slammer Cutter is Stephon Mark, a Trinidadian born artiste who now resides in Toronto. I am spontaneous, melodic and a lover of soca music, that's why I am trying to keep the flag flying."

Entertainment Macco: Explain the Sobriquet is there any significance?
Slammer Cutter:  "The name came from going to school at Arima Comprehensive, they started calling me Slammer because of my flow and my lyrical ability and Cuter came because my mom lived overseas and I was always in the latest of everything so they had a saying "aye you does real cut it you know (meaning I was always in style)."

Entertainment Macco: Single/Married/In a relationship?
Slammer Cutter:  "In a relationship...I am talking to someone *according to Canadians*
  
Entertainment Macco: Do you have any children?
Slammer Cutter:  "No children but I definitely plan on having once I meet the person that I can settle down and spend the rest of my life with...I am big on family and I don't want to have kids out of wedlock and I don't believe in having children all over the place. I did not grow up in a nuclear family and I want to be able to offer my children stability and love."

Entertainment Macco: How long have you been in the music business?
Slammer Cutter:  "I have been singing approximately 12 years but 6-7 years professionally."

Entertainment Macco: When did it all start for Slammer Cutter?
Slammer Cutter:   "I would have to say at Arima senior comprehensive but professionally it started when I migrated to Toronto. I always had a strong love for music and I just wanted to push the culture further."

Entertainment Macco: How has your music been received?
Slammer Cutter:  "It is being received well; both internationally and back home...my most successful year was in 2009 with "Hangover", my name got out and the song opened doors for me."

Entertainment Macco: Is your music well received in Canada?
Slammer Cutter:  "Hangover was really appreciated and my music is being received well here. It was the acceptance for Hangover in Canada that caused a domino effect and I got into the trini market."

Entertainment Macco: Do you write your own music?
Slammer Cutter:  "Yes I do...I try to get my inspiration from real life events that happen around me..if it does not really happen I can't write about it."

Entertainment Macco: Are you involved in any other aspects of the entertainment industry? If yes, what?
Slammer Cutter:  "Other than performing, song writing and co writing, I am into promotions as far as the local scene is concerned..."

Entertainment Macco: So I heard your new song Dirty laundry and I just have to ask, what is that about?
Slammer Cutter:  "Basically Dirty Laundry is me expressing myself and the frustration that I have faced thus far in the industry. What I addressed was one thing in particular and that was an issue with me and a certain producer.”

Entertainment Macco: Now I do not want to assume but it sounds as though you are referring to Kerwin Du Bois in this song, can you confirm or deny this?
Slammer Cutter:  “Well Kerwin Du Bois did produce “Pavement” so if people do the research they will know it is him I am speaking about.”

Entertainment Macco: What has the response been like so far to Dirty Laundry?
Slammer Cutter: “To be honest the response has been overwhelming and as expected some people appreciate what I am saying and they are showing love and other are insulted or against what I am saying. A lot of dj's, radio personalities and supporters have been giving me feedback both negative and positive.”

Entertainment Macco: I was under the impression that you and Kerwin Du Bois were really good friends, what happened?
Slammer Cutter: “I considered Kerwin Du Bois as a brother but over time that situation changed."
Entertainment Macco: What do you mean?
Slammer Cutter:  “To be honest for the last couple of seasons I worked with him, he is a producer/artiste and I have been working with him for the last six years or so. He was responsible for my music and my name being called and probably for people taking my music seriously, because of this I was branded under his name. So when Hangover started getting real attention our relationship started changing and then I started hearing rumours about his feelings about my success. Then Kerwin started making “jokes” saying that he thought Hangover was getting too big and that he should get the song banned. Then about two weeks later, he came back telling me that a certain popular radio station in Trinidad banned the song. So of course I was asking why would they do something like that and he couldn’t answer me, he basically didn’t care.
Entertainment Macco: Ok I am following you, go ahead.
Slammer Cutter:   “Right ... then for 2010 we had "D Fan" and the plan was for me to come Trini with him and perform with Roy Cape. The reason that arrangement was made was because Kerwin writes most of the songs for Roy Cape and he had an arrangement with them to perform with the band. I was looking forward to performing because that way people would have gotten to see me again after Hangover. That didn’t work out and again things started to go downhill because of Kerwin...”
Entertainment Macco: What do you mean by “things started to go downhill”?
Slammer Cutter: “Kerwin told me to come and practice with the band (Roy Cape) and I did that for three consecutive days but I never got the opportunity to practice with them, then just like that he told me that the band wasn’t learning the song again and basically he was not on me. He could not give me a straight answer as to what happened or why or anything of the sort he just brushed me off. From everything that he said to me, I saw that he initiated what happened to me.”

Entertainment Macco: Did you try talking to him about the issues you may have had with him?
Slammer Cutter:  “Since this particular issue had occurred before I didn’t try to talk to him again, in the past we talk  things out and moved forward but after getting slapped in the face twice there is nothing more to try. Our relationship is severed. I only have two cheeks and if you slap me on both of them I am not going to allow you to do it again.”

Entertainment Macco: Do you think this avenue was the best to take?
Slammer Cutter: “Yes”
Entertainment Macco: Why?
Slammer Cutter: “Because it is quite clear that there is nothing for us to talk about. This is a reoccurring problem and I had to let the fans and people in the music industry know what is happening and why they may not be hearing my music.”

Entertainment Macco: You think he might have been jealousy issue?
Slammer Cutter:  “That is what is confusing me, he is the bigger artiste, he is more successful; more hits, more songs and he has experienced much more than me. There is no argument about who is more popular. I really cannot answer yes or no as far as jealousy is concerned. I would tell anyone without hesitating that he is very talented.”

Entertainment Macco: In Dirty Laundry you talked about someone wanting to commit suicide, a lot of people may think that was harsh, who were you talking about and why bring it up?
Slammer Cutter:  “People did tell me that it was harsh but I needed to send a message that I was there with him from the start; before he popular, before his success. I treated him like a brother, so why kick me down? I was there through real harsh times; I played an active part in him getting his visa to come to Canada and the existence of his original studio. People need to know my side of the story. Every word and sentence was structured to make sense. Unfortunately it may come across as being harsh and insensitive but I felt that way when he decided to treat me the way that he did.”

Entertainment Macco: Does Kerwin have ownership of any of your music?
Slammer Cutter:  “NO ... I paid for every single recording in full except for “D Fan” which we share 50/50 because we both wrote it.”

Entertainment Macco: What is the most frustrating thing about the music industry?
Slammer Cutter: “The fact that after you put in so much time, money and effort to put out your music it is not  appreciated by the people who control the industry, that is definitely the most frustrating thing as an artiste.”

Entertainment Macco: Would you say that Kerwin Du Bois contributed to your growth as an artiste?
Slammer Cutter:  “Yes! Definitely! I always give respect where it is due and I learnt a lot from him, both positive and negative.”

Entertainment Macco: Wait a minute...tell me how Zuki and Tim Tim name reach in the mix?
Slammer Cutter: “I don’t even know who Zuki and Tim Tim are personally, if they stand next to me I won’t know, but their names call because they called my name in something they had in a magazine. I felt that I needed to address them in the song as well.” 

Entertainment Macco: Being that you reside in Canada do you find it hard to get your music played in Trinidad?
Slammer Cutter:  “It is very difficult because you are not there to mingle with the Djs and do the ground work that is necessary. Plus there are other artistes competing for the same spot you are fighting for. It is important to get your music heard because the majority of music coming out of Trinidad is rated as the best since it is the mecca of Carnival.”

Entertainment Macco: Do you think anyone has any of your laundry to air out?
Slammer Cutter:  “I don’t think so. I always try to live right with everybody.”
Entertainment Macco: Okay but if they did how would you feel about someone doing it?
Slammer Cutter: “It depends on who does it, the reason and the message and knowing the person that I am, I will respond lyrically...I am that confident in my ability.”

Entertainment Macco: Are you worried about the consequences you may face, Kerwin Du Bois is quite popular in the music industry.
Slammer Cutter: “No ... I am aware of all the risks and what they are. To me getting my music across is worth the risk, I accept the risks and I will have to deal with any repercussions.”

Entertainment Macco: Truth? Do you have any Soca Fans, the set that are looking for a Soca man, to whine in a soca band?
Slammer Cutter: “No (haha) I appreciate all feedback ... Kerwin and I came up with the concept of groupies but we didn’t want to call her that because it is a little degrading so we called her a fan who likes the music more than an average fan. With me if you standing backstage with me you are not a fan it is on a personal level.”

Entertainment Macco: Truth? “doh take it on” do you live by that saying?
Slammer Cutter: “You must stress about some things but I don’t dwell on it I keep on moving.”

Entertainment Macco: Truth? How many “hangovers” have you had?
Slammer Cutter:  “Wow! Too many, I am not a big drinker so after I drink like 4 or 5 beers I am gone.”

Entertainment Macco: What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever done to catch your attention?
Slammer Cutter: “Nothing actually but what is kind of awkward is when someone tries to talk to you like if they know you. Like if we were friends for years but I usually roll with the punches and make everybody feel welcomed.”

Entertainment Macco: If there was one thing you could change about the present state of the music industry, what would it be?
Slammer Cutter: “I would change the way that the industry operates and open up an avenue for new artistes so they could get an equal chance. It is very difficult for an artiste to progress in the industry because of the seasonality and those who do are the chosen few.”

Entertainment Macco:  What advice would you give to upcoming artistes who may be based overseas and trying to make a name for themselves in their homeland?
Slammer Cutter: “Take pride in their work and ensure that the quality of music is up to standard. Don’t get discouraged because it is not an easy road to travel and remain persistent.”

Entertainment Macco: I know there are real life maccos out there, how do you plan on keeping your business and professional live separate and out of the mouths of the maccos?
Slammer Cutter: “My lives are separate at all times but the fact remains that when you agree to be an artiste you agree to let people into your life and you can’t switch it on and off, you just have to deal with it.”

Entertainment Macco: Is there anything else you would like to add?
Slammer Cutter: “This situation is an unfortunate one and I hope that no other artiste has to go through it. Everything I sang about is the truth. I didn’t do this for any airplay, fame or money, it was done because I believe in principle and I am willing to defend it. After this people may not hear another song from me because that is one of the risks involved.”
Entertainment Macco: Anything else?
Slammer Cutter: “I have a new song coming out called "More Rum in Meh Cup" and it is being done by Homebase Studios (Mr. Roots & Wayne Green) and I am working on some other tracks as well.”


                                             Dirty Laundry - Slammer Cutter

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
35 Responses
  1. gravatar Anonymous

    Large up Slammer Cutter for doing his thing and being straight! So Kerwin eh want to do ah inmterview eh...hmnn...

  2. gravatar Anonymous

    I don't think it is necessary for Kerwin to respond. What is the point? I'm sure he has much better things to do with his time. What I don't understand is why music not being ready in a sampler to rehearse caused all of this unnecessary drama. Why would Kerwin arrange to have D Fan performed with Roy Cape and then tell them no. That makes no sense. Also maybe when Hangover came out Slammer felt he was a star so people didn't want to deal with him anymore. As for his song being removed from one radio station. How could Kerwin do that. If he doesn't have the power to have his own music played how could he get someone elses song banned??? I believe in expressing yourself but I think this song went a little too far, just my opinion. Also if Slammer hates Kerwin so much why did he use Kerwins music to put his "dirty" lyrics on??? I hope he paid for that riddim..Bless

  3. gravatar Kerwin Du Bois

    well well well... so i had a lil break from doing something productive to browse & see this. i don't have time to waste on what this alien is trying to let people believe. who wants to believe whatever is being said, believe. Just know that the truth LIES in the mind of the source of the shit stirrer. Not a problem to take chain up from friends & whoever to go against people that stood dedicated to you & tried to help you become something in the industry, but its not always about being able to sing or TALK outta key in his case, its a matter of staying true to the game & the people you were blessed to have around.

    He forgot to put that i used to eat corned beef in my days to. Yeah i swept the streets of london, i worked in warehouses, cold storage places, i even rolled tires the first time i came to Canada, but does that make me any less of a man, having to struggle to find comfort in my life? I guess MEATHEAD was born rich & never had to struggle for anything in his life. Some people got it like that. Everybody helps everybody in this world. Thats the balance of mankind. Some people pretend to be your friend for PERSONAL gain, which is what's going on here, but say what, we live & we learn.

    I'm not into controversy. My aim is to what i was put on this earth to do *& be what i was destined to be. I am what i am & the opinionated disrespect & dishonor of a next man can never stop that. Not big enough. On that note i am going back to work to prepare for yet another season. I live for this & the passion i have for this can never be broken by what haters hold in their minds.

    1. I don't own a radio station
    2. I don't own roy cape
    3. i believed in hangover more than this prick
    4. ungrateful worse than obeah
    5. all d best to him in his music career.

    See you all in Trinidad for the BIGGEST FESTIVAL of color splendor & of course BACCHANAL, next year god willing...

    blesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

  4. gravatar Anonymous

    BIG UP SLAMMER CUTTER 4 THAT TUNE!

  5. gravatar Slammer Cutter

    I will respond to this one time and one time only because at the end of the day the truth offends and the WEAK HEART cannot admit when they are at fault. Hence why you cannot respond and give an interview on the situation

    You say that I am ungrateful and thought I was a star when i sang HangOver so people did not want to deal with me.

    MR. BOOTS HEAD DU BOIS, let me ask you couple questions. Mind you I do not need answers for these questions. Your conscience does.

    1. How am i ungrateful when it was you saying that "you will call a shot to band HANGOVER cause it getting too much airplay and you fed up hearing that song" everytime you saw me for carnival?
    2. Was I ungrateful when I was up and down with your girlfriend the night of the snow storm to get a letter from Stephensen for you to get your visa?
    3. Was I ungrateful when I convinced the other entire local Toronto artist to put up money to help you out before you ever did any recording for us or you were ever recognized internationally?
    4. Was I ungrateful when I paid you in full for every single recording, back up and any other work we did when you bitched and complained that people like to low ball you?
    5. Lets not forget the time that I had the interview in Toronto and you texted me saying that I did not big you up and forgot where I came from and my music is going to get banned in Trinidad. Was I ungrateful then?
    6. What about the time you blamed me for stealing your music email list when you sent out a song and did not BCC the receivers? Hmmmmmmmmmm

    You talk about working hard and struggle. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a realist and always help people even when I shouldn’t without anything in return. I am from a middle class family, educated and work hard just like everyone else. So you get no sympathy here for your struggles because obviously you believe in HELPING OTHERS DOWNWARDS and not away from STRUGGLING.

    My issue is not with Roy Cape or any one else buddy. At the end of the day if Roy Cape, any band or dj in Trinidad do not want to play my song. It’s cool. Power to them. Life goes on.

    It is clear to everyone and the rest of the world that the song "Dirty Laundry" is pure facts. Am I a mad man to just wake up and start attacking a producer and so- call friend who gave me my biggest song ever? Or you rather that I just did like everyone around you in your everyday life and act blind and allow you to manipulate and take advantage of them. I am praying for them and hope to god that they take off their blinders one day. You should consider yourself lucky I only mentioned what I did in the song. TRUST ME I WENT SLIGHT “NO PEPPER”. Sorry my boy, this is the real world and I am not going to allow any man to have dominion over me. What I suppose to do? Be grateful and thankful for you bad mouthing and blocking my music. Negative. I hope the world can see who is helping keeping SOCA down

    Good Night and Moving On
    Slammer Cutter

  6. gravatar Anonymous

    Slam Cutter aka Meat head is burning and has burnt alot of bridges, you can't really travel now.

  7. gravatar Anonymous

    I see Kerwin Du Bois diss real man, i hear him bad talk nuf people he suppose to be cool with, lets not talk about how he does talk to people when he feel like it, pass man straight that he use to talk to when he need something. I don't know Slammer Cutter so i can't talk about him. But Kerwin Dubois Humility goes a long way

  8. gravatar Anonymous

    I dont know kerwin , but i hear he could be a real prick sometimes with people he deal with. I dont know slammer cutter but he seems as if he is talking facts...let me explain:

    Slammer in this interview said some great things about kerwin.... That he was responsible for his career taking off....That due to kerwin he made some hits song.... That people took him seriously primarilly due to kerwin..... so he give de man his do

    so if a man could say positives about a man, youhave to look at the negtives he is sayin cause there is truth in it

    Kerwin, if ya reading this, humble yourself... You have a great talent.... one of the most consistant artist /songwriters/producers.... continue doing that , and if u could help people who are not fortunante.....when you are not humble, ya talent tends to leave you.


    Slammer keep doing ya thing......have a feeling you will get a backlash from this, but radio cant stop good music...Keep banging down the doors....
    Bless

  9. gravatar Anonymous

    Just listened dat song.....Slammer did u say the man is "shorter than a weekend".. dats what i heard??? hahahahahah. Oh No....

    Anyway....Who produced Dirty Laundry?? Just curious

  10. gravatar Anonymous

    Slammer, Slammer, Slammer, for someone who claims to be intelligent and come from a middle class family, you really didn't do anything with yourself.Hate and jealousy were your main topics, because bro,that's what you are expressing in your so call song that you talking and not singing.Middle class and you came out with no class, no personality and looks, forget about that "SHREK",or are you his twin.People don't need to bash other people about what they did for them in the past. Let the past be the past.Slammer you are swimming in a pool of ignorance and i do hope Mother was not your teacher.You have Satan smiling and applauding you and the other low down supporters like yourself because you played right into his web, poor you!!!!!! Was that the only way you could go about getting some attention? The only words i have to describe you rightfully" PATHETIC,LOW DOWN and DIRTY, SCUM BAG, DING-BAT and last but not least 'SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING'. Hope you took your time to read and understand Mr.DuBois's comment....you recognize intelligence,you need to purchase some of that you bloody idiot.I know rejection is not easy to deal with but let's face facts,you think Roy and company will want a character like you wearing a permanent halloween face to be on stag barking at crowds of people every night! Get real cutter, leave soca alone, try FARMING, you will do well with the pigs.

  11. gravatar Anonymous

    Yow, talent will leave you my ass get facts before you comment you miserable lesbian/faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. gravatar Anonymous

    You niggas out there that's the best you all can do...gossip hence the reason you all reach where you at....NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. gravatar Reddz

    The music was produced by Kerwin Du Bois back in 2006 for Machel Montano. The music was not paid for by Slammer Cutter therefore he does not have the right to use it. Expect an invoice in the mail or if that is a problem we can go straight to court. By the way if Kerwin was trying to keep Slammer down after Hangover why the hell would he get back into the studio with him to co-write and produce "D Fan"....

  14. gravatar Janson

    If your comment is so real and straight why are you Anonymous???? Stand up and out for what you beieve in.....hypocrites!

  15. Just to remind those who are commenting, please keep the comments clean and refrain from making derogatory statements because they will be removed my me or be recognised as Spam by blogger and automatically removed.

    Thank you
    Adanna

  16. gravatar Janson

    I like Reddz comment.....you see I deal with facts. So you trying to tell me Slammer take Kerwin's riddim and sing about d boy on it? All yuh good yes....dat is d height of boldness.Middle class people dont air dirty laundry...dey approach, confront, discuss, retaliate and resolve!!!
    2k11 looking pretty...sing Kerwin sing, write Kerwin write,produce Kerwin produce and Slammer...well...bark boy bark! lol

  17. gravatar Anonymous

    you cant tell a man how to deal with a situation. slammer felt he wanted to make it into a song, he has that right. anyone can sing a song on any riddim, as long as they dont make money off of it,have it as promotional and dont intend to sell it, and dont perform it

    if thats the case mixtapes and people doing freestyles on song would be outlawed

  18. gravatar Janson

    Anonymous need to go and do some homework on infringement of copyright. You cannot go and take someone's music and sing on it,entertainers are protected...get your facts straight. Slammer is entiltled to sing from now till Jesus comes but there is a fine line between "airing your views with a vengeance " and defamation of character.

    The old people have a saying..."It have different ways to skin a cat". U believe in your heart that all the times Kerwin and Slammer were friends,Kerwin never did anything for Slammer??? But u dont hear or see that in Kerwin's responses do you? But thats the difference between a man and a boy. Imagine Slammer mention going in the snow with Kerwin's girlfriend to sort out a visa?? Come on,if its winter, what you want to go in?.....the hot sun? Slammer aint working in the Embassy. You help him with that,so what! If everything you did for Kerwin you have to now mention because you have a grievance, it wasnt done from the heart in the first place,else you wont be reproaching now......grow up!

  19. gravatar Anonymous

    Bad boy bad boy what you're going to do what you're going to do when they come for you!!!!!!!!!!! Try not to wet your pants cutter.

  20. gravatar Anonymous

    Who let the DOG out ruff ruff ruff......see what i mean you naughty boy, letting what should be coming out your ass come through your mouth......shit shit and more shit. You tell a half ass story about the help you gave but did you forget that you got a FREE year huh. Should i continue???? What ghetto people like you call it, a BLIGH!

  21. gravatar Chris

    Kerwin is a show off don't play like all yuh doh know....Kerwin I beg you be humble in life and tell your bone head friends they don't know the full story...I understand if your bone head friends don't know you suffer from SHORT MAN SYNDROME...And please Toronto Djs don't take any side on this one take the high road leave it alone...I guess Kerwin can't travel now...May Soca never die.

  22. gravatar A True Soca Fan

    The Facts:
    I don't know either Kerwin or Slammer Cutter, but this is what i notice reading the interview, and responses and listening the song.
    1. Slammer and Kerwin were very Good friends at one point
    2. Kerwin produced all of Slammer songs
    3. Slammer paid for all his songs (didn't see Kerwin Deny that)
    4. Slammer is or was very hurt by whatever happened between him and Kerwin
    I disagree that Slammer cutter had to do go so deep on his song, but then again we are human being and when mankind hurt they react. I wish they could have sorted out this mess whatever it is before it got this far. generally speaking though i found with 99 % of the people who are involved in the music biz in Soca, gets a song playing on the radio and forget who they are and the next thing you know they start waring against each other because i am a bigger star than you. Collaboration songs between them also bring problems. Do the business right when it comes to the music if this is your job treat it as such don't mix friendships with business you will reach further that way.

    Bless

  23. gravatar Anonymous

    RealTalk @ #22 Best Post!!!!!

  24. gravatar Cordell

    At the end of the day Slammer, you were totally wrong for even thinking about writing this song far less to actually sing it. Not because you assume someone has done you wrong,(an ex brother as you stated), means that you would go through all of this trouble to expose what was brought to you in confidence at the time of your friendship. There are differnt avenues you take and this isn't one of them. So what is it that you are trying to prove and to whom are you trying to prove it? It is amazing how far individuals like yourself go to get some attention. Everything happens in it's time and not because you haven't received your calling in the soca industry as of yet, means that you should bash an individual for your own self glorification. Iam sure Kerwin told you how long it took him and the struggles he went through to get where he is today. Some things are just not meant for some people. You may have a love for soca but it does not have the same love for you. Do some soul searching!!!!! Absolutely nothing good came out or will come out from what you have done. Kerwin keep up the good work and remember that not everyone laughing and smiling with you is your friend...case in point!!! Keep striving for higher heights and bring positive changes to this soca game Kerwin. You have the talent,love and ability and have my support always.

  25. gravatar Anonymous

    Macco critics you all need to stop the shit right now. Can't you all see that this alien-looking creature is jealous that he's not accepted in the circle he wants to be in...let's be real now. How long will this f****ng mess continue. Talk talk talk....so if it is that cutter so right help put him where he wants to be.......you all got that power???!!!! Chris, when you mention if he can travel...you have plans or control for him not to do so........watch what you say "BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

  26. gravatar Anonymous

    slammer ain't have nothin' better to "sing" (read: talk) about than chupidness. as we can all see, he no longer has a hit maker behind him so he gonna come out with more $hit. claiming to come from a middle class family, or a family with "class" as that, but then he goes and exposes the man's business in a SONG? you have NO CLASS. and what's worse, whether or not kerwin suffered hard times (as many of us all do) you don't need to go broadcast and talk BS about how he wanted to kill himself and all kinda madness. absolutely ridiculous. IF that was even the case, why would you go and put that on blast? a matter like that is so private and personal, to talk about it in a song just proves how low slammer was willing to go in a disgusting attempt to discredit kerwin. obviously slammer did not have much examples to cite as he threw out every LITTLE thing that he did for kerwin.

    slammer, let's see how much hits you will make with your "one dimensional" flow. every song u sound the same, talkin' a pack ah nonsense.

    kerwin, keep doing your thing. do NOT let this get you down, you are much stronger and have so much more class than this fool.

  27. gravatar Anonymous

    soca music sucks anyway

  28. gravatar Anonymous

    Mr. Slammer Cutter, welcome to the real world. Don't you know that when someone is in a "WANT" situation, you are the best person in the world, and when they are in the "HAVE" situation, you becomes the worst. I read the postings and I see that you gave Jim his Jimboots, Jack his Jacket, Pansy her Panty, Barbara her brasierre,and Kerwin his Kerchief. Yet, in no way I heard Kerwin said anything positive about you. That speak volumes. There are a lot of artistes and producers who put braid on their head giving people the impression that they have dread locks; to all of them, I dont care how successful they are, they are all FAKESTERS. A sheep with it's tail touching the ground should be inspected,....could be a WOLF. I personally know that you did your best for Kerwin, don't know what he did for you but,what ever is what, Kerwin should remember the positive you did for him and big you up on that, and small you down on what ever negative things you've done just like you did. Big up where necessary and small down where necessary. Yow, dont worry about cockroaches, they will meet their day when the fowl comes home.

  29. gravatar Anonymous

    Anonymous, you on line #26, Slammer is no different to a lot of artistes with their dimensional way of doing their thing, I wonder what kind of talent you have? I am sure you are a good coc* suc*er, keep polishing Kerwin's rod and you will make it to the hall of fame. 95% of what kerwin became today in Canada, is as a result of Slammer Cutter, I know when slammer was Kerwin's everything up and down Pickering, so even if Kerwin caused Slammer to get a name out there, Slammer deserves it and more. So, you Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous, shut 2,4-cup and keep doing what you do best su*king coc*, And you could also suc*umumma.

  30. gravatar SANTANA!!

    Everyone needs to bow their heads in prayer......this is a sad moment that deserves a moment of silence........OKAY!! I ready now.....this is a general comment being made with no attachments to either parties.however i commend both artistes for their contribution to Soca music ....unfortunately one over shines the other based on talent, perserverance, HARD WORK, determination and the right support....In a nutshell Mr. Du Bois i salute u.

    I have lived to see many artiste rise, many artiste fall based on the decisions made to capitalise on what they want as a career. If I was a record dealer Slammer sorry to say I wont sign you nor wanna work with you. Your decision, the way u choose to handle a situation, the ridiculousness in the lyrical content is nothing but that of a child, and arrognant fool, ,ungrateful idiot, a jealous ass, an unintelligent lil boy not to mention how unprofessional. Do you feel anyone will be willing to market you and this shit? DOUBT unless they're just as unprofessional and fighting to get game like you.

    Ppl are always quick to find fault and demoralise the name of an artiste once they realise that they are making it more than them. Sad to say Soca aint reach no where and this shit going on. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU SLAMMER CUTTER!!! You mention in your song about Kerwin remixing Machel song....BUT U TRYNA CAPITALISE ON ANOTHER MAN STRATEGY (Bunji)to get what airplay? For ppl to now know who is Slammer Cutter? What works for goose dont work for ganda fadda. And i am not condoning what Bunji did neither.. All of it is just plain ass childish. READ YOUR BIBLE PRAY EVERYDAY!! If your bro offend u go to him. You playing d childish game Cutter... Big man doh move so esp for the idoitic shit it was. But putting all that aside what pisses me off the most is how PERSONAL the game get making mention of winter and girlfriend WTF!!! Who gave u the right to reach in ppl house jed????!!?? Are you willing to face the consequences of your actions? This is not a threat. This is a promise. You will regret this. Think before u talk and spit up on a mic and blister your fingers writing. YOU HAD DA RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!! D not come to T&T. and to whoever right after this and all the outta timing statement made before think before u talk...I leave on a note of prayer.....Father forgive them for they know not what they're doing!!!!

  31. gravatar Concern bro

    Get off the ground Slammer Cutter...what you doing quite down there? Talking to some earthworms? or u watching ants? WOWWWWWW!!! You just turn a nake jess so!!!?!!! Why u stoop so lowww...Should not have stooped so low hoss

  32. gravatar Anonymous

    i know cutter from youth and he is a caring individual.kerwin is like a tick on a dog sucking the blood and getting a free ride. when kerwin was on the 'pavement'cutter found a place for him and give him money too.kerwin is an ungrateful doggg.he bite d hand that fed him when he needed ah food. yuh cyah stop the cutter.cutter is a fighter. so kerwin and his gang of jackasses d truth does offend.large up slammer cutter u are da bomb. and to the critics d world would not spin without u guys.

  33. gravatar Anonymous

    i want to know if it is the first time 1 artiste attacks another artiste. it happen with beenieman and bounty,50cents and jah rule,50cents and rickross and the list goes on.it is not new in the music industry so all those mules out there who think the cutter is low and out of place maybe they need to stop lickin kerwin toejam boots.

  34. gravatar Anonymous

    Dis gully and gazza ting ... Kerwin all yuh reply in song and make money money. Is just modern extempo.

  35. gravatar Anonymous

    This is so funny....Slammer try to bring down Kerwin....yet Kerwin is in Trinidad performing and Slammer is in T.O freezing..... his song made alot of sense (sarcastic voice)

Leave a Reply