Pages

Sultry Tarah Holdipp..... Barbados Stand up!!

























Many of the Macco readers may be unfamiliar with the name TARAH HOLDIPP, but the Macco knows everything and the purpose of this blog is to bring Tarah to the people!!
The Bajan (yes she is from Barbados) songbird is Sexy, Trendy (she is a fashionista), her voice is distinctive and she has a promising future. For trini carnival 2k9 she jumped on the scene with her track "All Night" she was featured on the BAD BOY RIDDIM which also had tracks featured from the HD family. Ohh let me not forget to mention that the men love her Ahhh--rse! lol (she is gonna giggle when she sees this one)...


Entertainment Macco: Who is Tarah Holdipp?
Tarah Holdipp: "I am a fun loving yet serious type of girl, very down to earth and focused."

Entertainment Macco: What is your sign/horoscope?
Tarah Holdipp:
"Aries."

Entertainment Macco: I heard that you are an adrenaline junkie, what is the most risky thing you have done thus far?
Tarah Holdipp: "This is hard because I did all kinds of risky things. As a girl growing up, I use to be the only girl amongst the boys climbing roof tops, trees, rolling down hills in cans but as an adult I would have done off-roading and dirk bike racing."

Entertainment Macco: What is it about the adrenaline rush girl Tarah?
Tarah Holdipp:
"Sometimes life can become a bit same ole, same ole and to get away from that normalcy, I might just need something to take it to another level to make me feel satisfied within. Once I get that rush, it makes me want to either try the same thing again or try something different."
Entertainment Macco:
Not me nah!! I am scared of getting hurt yes....so jetskying wasn't too bad for me...nothing more yes!

Entertainment Macco: Sporty or Girly girl?
Tarah Holdipp: "I’m both. It all depends on my mood."

Entertainment Macco: Do you have any children? If so what are their ages?
Tarah Holdipp: "I have a beautiful boy and girl twin who will be celebrating their 9th b-day in October."

Entertainment Macco: Do they understand mommy as an entertainer?
Tarah Holdipp:
"They more than understand me as an entertainer as they are involved with everything I'm doing. They're in the studio with me when I'm recording, when I'm writing, meetings, rehearsals. Everything. They even help make some of my decisions."

Entertainment Macco: Are you married/dating/involved/Engaged or want to be?
Tarah Holdipp:
"NONE OF THE ABOVE. I never wanted to be married and I certainly don’t need a relationship right now. I am very, very single and have been for 3 years. I am now in the process of taking my career to another level and it requires lots of my time, focus and energy and I don’t think it would be fair to someone to be dealing with that. So I prefer to wait until the time suits me."

Entertainment Macco:
How long have you been in the Entertainment Industry?
Tarah Holdipp:
"I have been in the industry for over 10 years but in different aspects. I started out modelling, then participating in queen shows then I moved on to singing."

Entertainment Macco: When did you realize your passion for singing?
Tarah Holdipp: "From as early as 8 years old."

Entertainment Macco: What do you think is your strongest feature?
Tarah Holdipp:
"My booty."
Entertainment Macco:
Yeah...serious eh Tarah you have some serious junk in your trunk!!

Entertainment Macco: Tarah girl how do you keep so sexy & fit?
Tarah Holdipp:
“I believe it is in my genes as I am not committed to a gym. I sometimes do beach training and I've only recently started the practice of yoga two weeks ago.”

Entertainment Macco: Explain the feeling you get when you are on stage?
Tarah Holdipp: "It’s euphoric."

Entertainment Macco: Is there any other part of the Entertainment industry you are involved in?
Tarah Holdipp: "No."

Entertainment Macco: What is your favourite past-time?
Tarah Holdipp: "Surfing the internet."

Entertainment Macco: Every woman has an irresistible temptation, what is yours?
Tarah Holdipp: "Cheese cake, apple pie and chocolate cake."

Entertainment Macco: What quality do you admire most in men?
Tarah Holdipp:
"Men who are supportive, understanding, focused and have respect for women."

Entertainment Macco: How do you feel about people having babies before they get married?
Tarah Holdipp:
"As long as the child is nurtured, supported and loved by both parents I honestly don’t see a problem with it."
Entertainment Macco:
I hear that!!!!

Entertainment Macco: As a single parent how difficult is it for you as a mom and entertainer?
Tarah Holdipp: "As a single parent and entertainer, time management has to be my greatest key factor for me. I am up at 5:30 preparing breakfast and lunch. They are at school by 7:30. Then it's work for me, then collecting them from school, preparing dinner and dealing with homework and projects. Not to mention extra curricular activities during the week and weekends. Then there is church and the beach on Sundays and the usual cleaning and washing and the list goes on. In between all of this, I am still dealing with entertainment."

Entertainment Macco: I am sure they appreciate what you do for them....wow sounds like a real hectic schedule...

Entertainment Macco: Do you agree with the statement “A woman is a woman’s worst enemy,” how are your relationship with females?
Tarah Holdipp: "I certainly don’t have a problem with females but on a % basis, I have more male friends than females. My best friend and I have been friends all my life and others over 7 years."

Entertainment Macco: What is your greatest extravagance? I just had to ask it because you’re a trendy misses.
Tarah Holdipp: "Yes, I just love fashion. My biggest extravagance was when I went to London. I shopped every single day for my 2 week trip."

Entertainment Macco: Which quality do you exemplify the most?
Tarah Holdipp: "Generosity."

Entertainment Macco: What are you complimented most about?
Tarah Holdipp:
"My booty, lips and my toes."

Entertainment Macco: Are you selfish or selfless?
Tarah Holdipp: "Selfless."

Entertainment Macco: What is your dream career?
Tarah Holdipp: "I am living it."

Entertainment Macco: What is your personal credo?
Tarah Holdipp: "
I am very spiritual."

Entertainment Macco: The best advice you have ever received and from who?
Tarah Holdipp:
"The best advice I have ever received was from my mom which was “never be envious or jealous of what other people might have or how they have attained it”. Work hard for what you want in this life."

Entertainment Macco:
The person you admire the most; living or dead and why?
Tarah Holdipp:
"My mom of course. She has groomed me into the woman I am today. Strong, confident and self reliant and I am sure to pass those values that she has taught me to my children. She is just a beautiful soul and a tower of strength."

Entertainment Macco: One place you want to visit before you die. Why is that?
Tarah Holdipp:
"I would love to visit Switzerland. It seems to be such a peaceful, clean place with no crime and its beauty is so breathtaking."

Entertainment Macco: Are you popular in Barbados and well received?
Tarah Holdipp: "I am very well known in Barbados and for the times that I have performed I have always had great reception from the people."

Entertainment Macco:
How difficult is the industry in Barbados, I have heard so many times that it is much tougher and less rewarding than other industries in the Caribbean?
Tarah Holdipp:
"Yes it is a tough industry. Unfortunately I cannot speak for other territories to make that comparison but the thing is to be focused and market your product to the best of your ability to reach other markets."

Entertainment Macco: When you die, how do you want to be remembered Tarah?
Tarah Holdipp: "As I am."

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
4 Responses
  1. gravatar Tarah

    Hey Macco, many many thanks for this wonderful opportunity to be interviewed by you. I really enjoyed and I take this time to wish you nothing but great success.

    Tarah

  2. gravatar Anonymous

    I really like Tara. Can't believe she doesn't work out. Enjoyed the interview tho....

  3. Hi Tarah it was fun and thank you so much as well...All the best with your career!

Leave a Reply